Sunday, December 7, 2008

Updates and More...

Hello! Long time no type...Sorry, sometimes life happens and you mean to get on here and blog but then you don't and then you haven't blogged in over a month... That is what has happened here obviously. :)

Updates - So I had my first fill of 4 CC's on 11-11-2008 and everything has gone fine with it. I have only gotten "stuck" once and it was my own fault (I wanted BK soooo bad!). It was horrible and needless to say I will NEVER eat BK again!!! I have been losing a good amount of weight, but don't always feel restriction so I have another fill scheduled for this coming Tuesday (12-9-08). I am sure I will only get 1 more CC for now, but that would put me at 5 CC's total in a 9 CC band. I just hope that I will be able to tell some sort of difference and feel fuller faster. That is the only thing that sucks about getting the band - you kind of have to guess how many CC's you need for restriction and also don't know how much is too much until you have it in your band.

Anyway - I am down a total of 40.5 pounds as of a week and a half ago (8 weeks out from surgery). Thanksgiving was good because I ate what I wanted and didn't feel bad about it, but I only ate small amounts of food. It was the best Thanksgiving I have had in a while...

Well, I will let you know more after I get my fill...

Later!

No comments: